Your first/ideal Linux distribution

3:21 PM




Are you tired of Windows, viruses, paid applications and/or you just want to learn some new moves for fun?
Or maybe you want to give your business model a new start with open, free and more secure operating system? If you find yourself here, you should take your first step. Many of newcomers are asking me which one distribution to choose. I always give them few options to think about, but it really depends on you. Personally, I would always recommend Distrowatch's top two: Ubuntu and Linux Mint. Both suitable for begginers. I have changed my mind a lot of times and currently I'm using Arch Linux, but still seek for more. To find out which one or few distributions might come as an option, take this nice test:

http://www.zegeniestudios.net/ldc/

You Might Also Like


Dedoimedo



Linux za sve



Phoronix



Hardwarebase


0 comments

Popular Posts